- DUBLIN'S social set will be out in force tonight for the launch of two exclusive new jewellery lines by Diamant: Collection Prive and Diamant Pearls.
The event takes place at the new offices at 122 Lower Baggot Street and will also celebrate their sponsorship of this year's Tattersalls Millions Irish Champion Stakes at Leopardstown Racecourse, which takes place on September 4.
- Gerry Ryan's daughter Lottie is to join some big names next week when she hosts The Summer Blowout, the largest leaving cert party event to take place in the country.
The bash will see around 10,000 students flock to Donnybrook Stadium, with a stellar line-up including Alexandra Burke, NDUBZ, Alex Gaudino and Lee Ryan.
The August 18 event starts at 4pm.
- TV3 presenters Andrea Hayes and Michael Hayes, from popular series Animal A&E, have turned their hand to radio presenting this week.
The pair have stepped in for regular host Declan Meehan to present the breakfast show on East Coast FM.
- FOODIES will be out in force later this month when this year's much-anticipated Food and Wine Magazine Penfolds Restaurant of the Year Awards 2010 take place at a gala luncheon at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin on Sunday, August 22.
Among the high-profile eateries making the list are Pearl Brasserie, Fallon and Byrne, and Dax and Ely wine bars.
- FASHION bible www.helpmystyle.ie unveiled its redesigned online space this week.
The site features exclusive interviews from Irish celebrities, including chef Rachel Allen, Miriam O'Callaghan, Claire Byrne and Craig Doyle.