- As part of Wright's Look Who's Cooking charity nights, The Dubliner's Paul Trainer will tend to a list of famous faces at an evening of food, wine and music in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital.
Restaurant critics Eoin Higgins and Ingmar Kiang will prepare a feast for the guests this Thursday at Angler's Rest.
The evening, including a meal, wine and entertainment will cost just €50.
- A number of celebs are expected to be at the President's Room in the RDS this Thursday afternoon to launch the second edition of the Little Book of Luxury.
The book is a collection of five-star resorts, country house getaways and things to do in the Kildare Area.
Members include Kildare Village Outlet Shopping, The Curragh Racecourse and hotels such as the K Club, Rathsallagh House, Barberstown Castle and The Heritage Golf and Spa.
The Ballymore Inn -- Kildare's only restaurant in the Michelin Guide -- and Lily O'Brien's chocolates complement the food offerings of all members.
- A host of models, including Gillian Fitzpatrick, were at the launch of new Dublin club Mint in Lucan last Friday.
DJs and sax and bongo players made it an evening not to be missed as a number of guests enjoyed complimentary Bed and Breakfast at the four-star Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Newlands Cross.
- Fashion-savvy homeowners will be keen to snap up the new Butterfly by Matthew Williamson interior collection for AW10, which has just arrived in Debenhams nationwide.
Matthew brings an impressive infusion of English eccentricity and global influence.
Prices start from €23.50.
- Boutique festivals fans are set to flock to this year's Castle Palooza next weekend.
The festival is set in the grounds of Charleville Castle in Tullamore on July 31 and August 1.
Mercury Rev headline, with Lonelady, Wave Machines, Fionn Regan and a host of Irish acts. Tickets are available from Ticketmaster, from €99 for general admission.
- Glamour model Jordan is rumoured to be jetting in to celebrate with newlywed pal Michelle Heaton at a star-studded post-wedding bash in the Wright Venue next month.
Michelle married Irish beau Hugh Hanley in the Bahamas last week but few celebrity pals were invited.
Instead, she and Hugh have invited VIPs to the Swords hotspot.