- UP and coming shoe designer Nina Divito will be in Brown Thomas Cork next Saturday, May 29, to meet customers and showcase her stunning new collection.
The artist turned fashion guru will arrive at the exclusive department store at noon, remaining in the Shoe Rooms until 4pm, where she will be launching her new bespoke service.
Invitees will enjoy champagne and canapes on the day.
- A number of additional front-of-stage seats have just been released for Willie Nelson's O2 Dublin show.
The iconic American country superstar will make a welcome return to Ireland for three dates, touching down at the O2 Dublin on June 3. The INEC Killarney on June 4 and the Royal Theatre Castlebar on June 5.
Hermione Hennessy will play as support. Tickets from €55 for Dublin are on sale now.
- LEGENDARY singer Bobby Kimball from the rock band Toto jetted into Mantra Garden Bar in Maynooth last night to officially launch the upgraded i-tab, which is now in music stores throughout the UK, Ireland, the US and Australia.
The star performed in front of 500 guests from the music industry with a group of Irish session musicians such as Anthony Drennan, Tony Molloy, Conor McGouran, Paul Lyttle and Aidan Pierce.
- THE launch of Happy Heart's Eat Out campaign will take place later this month on Monday, May 31 at the exclusive Saba Restaurant on Clarendon Street.
Paul Cadden, President of the Restaurants' Association of Ireland, will be on hand to reveal details of the initiative which encourages healthy eating.
The Irish Heart Foundation, Safefood and the HSE have joined together to sponsor this year's campaign, which will run throughout June in hundreds of participating restaurants, cafes and workplaces nationwide.
- INTERNATIONALLY acclaimed photographer Mary McCartney has just been announced as a celebrity judge at this year's Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby's 'Most Stylish Lady' contest at The Curragh racecourse in Kildare next Sunday.
In anticipation of the event, Mary will open an exhibition of her work -- Mary McCartney Collective Works -- at the Gallery Space at Kildare Village tomorrow evening at 5.30pm for invited guests.
- CELEBS will be out in force next Tuesday for the announcement of the annual In Dublin Awards at Suite 54 in Blackrock's Tonic.
Among the expected guests are Krystle co-managers Conor Buckley and Brian O'Malley, Sarah Morrissey, Michele McGrath, Valerie Roe, Holly White and Geraldine O'Callaghan to name but a few.
Invitees can look forward to enjoying a drinks reception and finger food.