Mikey Graham is obviously busy juggling appearing on ITV's Dancing on Ice with promoting Boyzone's new single. He has revealed how he and his fellow crooners will be appearing on GMTV with Lorraine Kelly tomorrow morning as they try to plug their new single Gave It All Away which features vocals from the late Stephen Gately. Written by Mika and recorded two years ago, the lads are hoping to score a massive chart hit with the song.
- The capital city is bracing itself for the arrival of wacky crooner Lady Gaga to these shores this weekend. The Poker Face star, who's famed for her outlandish outfits, is flying to Ireland to perform at the O2 Dublin on February 20 and 21 for two sold-out gigs -- and reports have reached us here at the Diary that the aftershow party for her Irish gig will be in Lillie's Bordello this Sunday night.
- Culture vultures were out in force last night for the opening night of Photography at the Chocolate Bar on Harcourt Street. Organisers unveiled an impressive display of work from a range of artists at the invite-only bash. Among those included in the show are Richie Stokes, Lucia De Nile, Barbara McCarthy and Johnny Savage, featuring a mixture of landscapes and art photography and running until March 16.
- There may be a plethora of charity events at the moment but if you fancy doing your bit for the earthquake victims of Haiti, keep a slot in your diary for The Heroes of Haiti Fancy Dress Benefit Ball. Taking place in the Bewleys Hotel in Ballsbridge on March 13, things will kick off with a champagne and cocktail reception followed by a four-course dinner with fine wine.
And to lend things that extra twist, guests are being asked to dress up as their interpretation of the word hero on the night, which should make for some interesting sartorial choices.
- The fashionistas will be heading West in a few months time to attend Kerry Fashion Weekend (KFW). Running over two days on April 10 and 11, the event aims to promote the work of local and international designers. Highlights of the event include a salon-styled designer show in the Ross Hotel in Killarney as well as an awards lunch in the Aghadoe Heights Hotel.
KFW is also compiling a Best and Worst Dressed List of Irish and international celebs and have opened up the list of nominations on its website.
- Don't forget that tickets for Jedward's long-awaited national tour go on sale tomorrow morning. Just days after the X Factor tour comes to an end, John and Edward Grimes (18) will take their own show on the road for 12 dates around Ireland.
And they said they can't believe how well they have done either. "A year ago we were training for cross country competitions and now we are living our dream. We really can't believe that we have a single out and are performing with Vanilla Ice," said John.