- DUBLIN'S party posse will be decamping to Kildare tonight for a special Riviera White party to celebrate Mantra nightclub's first birthday.
A white dress code will apply and special guests will include percussion and sax performers as well as acrobats. A new members' bar will also be launched, with a limited number of complimentary memberships available for VIP guests.
- EXCITEMENT is building ahead of this year's Miss Universe Ireland Pageant, which takes place next Friday, July 9.
Twenty-six contestants will vie for the title of Miss Universe Ireland as well as the chance to represent their country at the glittering Miss Universe Final live at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas next autumn.
Festivities begin at 7.30pm, with a spectacularly designed set from the award- winning Catapult, a huge cast of performers and entertainers, food from a Michelin-starred chef, a champagne reception and an after-party in the Wright Venue's Penthouse all included in the ticket price.
- A HOST of big names stepped out last night for the gala premiere of Twilight Saga: Eclipse at the Savoy on O'Connell Street.
They included Jedward, Pat Kenny, Martin King, Clelia Murphy, Andrea Roche, Georgia Salpa, Nadia Forde, Holly White and Risteard Cooper. The film opens across Ireland on Friday, July 9.
- IN celebration of the World Cup, celeb haunt Krystle nightclub will hold a special Brazilian-themed One Night In Rio party at the Harcourt Street venue tonight. Guests can look forward to free admission when they say "Brazil" before 12.30am or wear a yellow T-shirt.
Doors will open at 10.30pm, with complimentary Brazilian cocktails available on arrival.
Drinks will be €4 throughout the night.
- FRESH from her stint on Celebrity Salon, actress Leigh Arnold will be taking to the decks this weekend to show off her DJ skills at Solas nightclub.
The brunette star will begin her stint at 8.30pm on Sunday, continuing until 1am, and will return to the venue on a monthly basis.
The city centre hotspot is also offering customers the chance to enjoy a free after- work barbecue every Friday evening, as well as on Saturdays and Sundays from 2pm until 8pm.
- MADONNA's daughter Lourdes says she is in love with London. The teenager, who has co-created the Material Girl fashion collection with her superstar mum, couldn't resist gushing to the blogosphere on materialgirlcollection.com.
Calling herself Lola, she wrote: "I'm in London right now and the best stores ever (are) here, I love the vintage stores down in Whitechapel -- also a lot of hot guys hang there just in case y'all care."