- DEF Leppard frontman Joe Elliott will be in town tomorrow to officially launch his very own beer at The Porterhouse North Rock Garden in Glasnevin.
Brewed and bottled by The Porterhouse, the beer was commissioned by Elliott himself while doing a beer tasting at the pub-group's brewery in Ballycoolin. The event begins at 7pm.
- CLEVER Clogs baby design company celebrated five years in business last night with an exclusive party debuting their work at the St Stephen's Green restaurant, Cliff Townhouse.
Head designer Joanne O'Grady was on hand to give clients the lowdown on the work that goes into each product.
wwwA year on from the sell-out triumph of their December '09 concerts in Dublin and Belfast, Irish rock legends Horslips are back with a new tour.
They will play November 27 at the INEC, Killarney; November 28 at the Royal Theatre, Castlebar; December 1, Waterfront, Belfast; and December 4, at The O2, Dublin. Tickets go on sale on Friday.
- EXCITEMENT is building ahead of the Big Buggy Push on Sunday in aid of Barnardos.
The sponsored 'stroll with your stroller' promises to be a fantastic day out for the family, with organisers hoping to break the world record attempt for the most buggies pushed over a one mile distance.
Interested parties are asked to register online at www.barnardos.ie and come along on the day.
- DISNEY on Ice will celebrate 100 years of magic this year, and to celebrate they are putting together a skating spectacular that features more than 60 Disney stars.
The much anticipated production will open at the New Convention Centre at Citywest Hotel on St Stephen's Day for a limited run.
Tickets, from €19.50 including booking fee, are on sale now.
- FASHIONISTAS will be out in force tonight for the invite-only Arnotts 2010 Autumn/Winter Fashion Show at 7pm.
New brands this season will include Aquascutum, NW3, Barbour and Reiss, as well as Thomas Pink, Luke and Paul Costelloe for men.
Invited guests include Sonya Lennon, Brendan Courtney, Pippa O'Connor, Sinead Desmond and many more.