- WELL-heeled VIPs will be out in force for the grand opening of D4's eagerly awaited new hotspot.
New Donnybrook nightclub Vanilla will open its doors this Saturday for the first time.
The boutique style club, which is located in the Hampton Hotel on Morehampton Road, will be launched during an exclusive drinks reception at 7pm.
- THERE'LL be plenty of fancy frocks on show at the prestigious Blossom Hill Ladies Day, which takes place at the Failte Ireland Dublin Horse Show today. Registration will begin at 12pm and winners will be announced from 4pm.
Judging for the second year running will be top couturier Synan O'Mahony and the ever stylish and newly married Amy Huberman. MC will be Xpose's Aisling O'Loughlin.
The Best Dressed Lady will win an amazing trip to California worth €10,000 from Blossom Hill.
- WITH only five weeks to go until this year's Electric Picnic, organisers have added even more fresh summer sounds to the star-studded line-up in Stradbally Hall, Co Laois.
The musical phenomenon that is Janelle Monae will be making her Irish debut alongside spanking new music from breakout artists including Mountain Man, Neon Indian, Hurts and Freelance Whales, as well as picnic veteran Duke special and original DJ Dennis Alcapone and The Dubcats Live.
- THE Grand Canal Theatre have announced Richard O'Brien's outrageous classic The Rocky Horror Show will makes its debut here for a limited run between October 11-16.
During the Irish shows, the narrator will be played by Christopher Biggins, who won the heart of the nation on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
Tickets are on sale now from all usual outlets, priced €20.
- GYPSY Rose Rock 'n' Blues Club opens its doors for the first time tonight. Alabama 3 frontman Larry Love has been confirmed for an exclusive DJ set at the club this evening, where a host of other stars from the Dublin's vibrant music scene are all expected to pop down to Aston Quay to celebrate the opening night of Dublin's funkiest new club.
- TV3's award-winning website has launched a dedicated new travel section.
With almost 400,000 users per month, the site will now offer a wide selection of holidays in some of Ireland's best hotels, guest houses and cottages, all starting at €29 per person sharing.
The site also offers a variety of last-minute getaways and family breaks, luxury spa breaks, golfing breaks and romantic weekends.