- TODAY FM's Ray D'Arcy was determined to keep the festivities going last Thursday night when he and his show colleagues decamped to Lillie's Bordello after his radio show's 10th anniversary celebrations at the Mansion House.
The radio star was joined by his partner and on-air co-star Jenny Kelly, as well as longtime contributor Mairead Farrell and producer Will Hanafin, as they partied into the early hours.
Other big names spotted partying at the venue over the weekend included actress Leigh Arnold on Friday night and actor Liam Cunningham.
- EXCITEMENT is building ahead of the arrival of Hollywood actor Ben Affleck, who is due to jet into town for the premiere of his new film, The Town, next Monday.
The Oscar-winning actor will jet into town as part of the 9th Jameson Dublin International Film Festival, which begins next Friday and runs until September 27.
- MODEL Julie Kavanagh marked her return to Dublin after a summer in the States this weekend with a night out at Krystle.
The beauty queen -- who is the younger sister of top model Sara -- was joined by fellow Assets pal Diana Donnelly, Kerri Ingram and Jodie Wood. Also spotted at the club over the weekend were RTE's Kathryn Thomas, singer Ronan Keating's brother Gary, celebrity chef Dylan McGrath and Big Brother's Noirin Kelly.
- TODAY FM'S Ray Foley is due to take to the small screen to record the first episode of TV3's new dating show, Take Me Out, before the end of the month. The show will be filmed at the Helix theatre in DCU, with a select group of media insiders invited to attend the filming of the first episode.
TV newcomer Ray will be on hand on the night to introduce the show's 30 singletons, who are hoping to find love before the end of the season.
- Boyzone's Shane Lynch made the most of his visit home this weekend when he and friends stopped into Dublin's new rock'n'roll hotspot Gypsy Rose Club on Aston Quay in Temple Bar.
The singer was spotted chatting with regulars as he marked his participation in the annual Cannonball run, which took place this weekend in aid of Barretstown Children's Charity.
Other regulars at the haunt in recent weeks have included Shane MacGowan and Mundy, as well as Assets model Jenny Lee Masterson.
- PLAYWRIGHT Grainne Jordan's latest offering, Cafe Crunch, is set to take to the stage for the first time this week when the production opens at the Helix Theatre at DCU, Glasnevin.
The show promises to be an uplifting musical comedy, inspired by the rise and fall of the Celtic Tiger, which is guaranteed to shake off doom and gloom and send audiences home smiling.
It runs from September 14 to 18, from 8pm nightly.