- WELL-known faces including Alan Hughes and Marisa Mackle stepped out last night for an invite-only bash at the exclusive Verres en Vers Brasserie at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel on Chancery Lane.
The French-themed bash took place to celebrate the launch of a sizzling season of great summer events. Guests enjoyed musical entertainment from funky French DJs, a mini-tour of some of France's greatest wine and food producing regions, canape starters, main courses and desserts.
- A wine-tasting evening with a difference will take place at celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay's restaurant at Powerscourt, Co Wicklow, on Tuesday, July 13.
Guests will be able to sample a selection of fine wines when the owner of the Bava Winery Piemonte, Roberto Bava, showcases his produce, with carefully selected dishes by executive chef Jonathan MacIver. Tickets are priced at €85 per person.
- A host of big names are expected to step out for the official opening night of the Rat Pack Live From Las Vegas show at the Grand Canal Theatre on Monday night.
Invitees can look forward to reliving all their favourite hits from Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr, Joey Bishop and Dean Martin. Doors open at 7pm.
- CELEBS will be hoping to see their names in print next Monday when they step out for the official launch of this year's Hotpress Yearbook at the Academy on Middle Abbey Street. The who's who event will kick off from 6.30pm, with a number of special guests expected to be in attendance on the night.
- EXCITEMENT is building ahead of this year's MissHotspots.ie grand finals, which take place tonight at Lillie's Bordello.
2FM DJ Nikki Hayes will host the event, which will see the winner go forward to the Miss Universe finals on July 9. Invitees will enjoy a complimentary cocktail reception upon arrival, with the bash due to kick off from 8pm.