- TV3's Celebrity Salon contestants Pippa O'Connor, Leigh Arnold and Virginia Macari will be judging the Miss Planet Beach Ireland 2011 contest in the Red Cow Moran Hotel next Saturday night.
Former No Frontiers presenter Jenny Buckley will also be joining them on the judging panel for the event, which supports Irish Autism Action.
The Planet Beach International Competition is an annual search for women with entrepreneurial spirit and passion for personal self-improvement. The final takes place in New Orleans in September.
- THE Script were in partying form over the weekend as they hit some of the city's hotspots to celebrate their return to Irish shores. But they weren't the only celebs spotted out over the weekend. Former Irish rugby ace Trevor Brennan jetted in from Toulouse for a night out in Krystle with Leo Cullen on Saturday.
Yummy-mummy Lorraine Keane, Emma Ledden and Emma O'Driscoll also hit the VIP club, along with Colin Farrell's big brother Eamon and his artist husband Steve.
- PET lovers are set to flock to Ireland's premier animal extravaganza next weekend in the RDS. The Allianz Pet Expo will take place from July 2-4 and promises lots of outdoor activities and space for families to interact with a huge range of lovable pets. Among the range of pets on display will be dogs, cats, horses, fish, birds and reptiles. More information is available from petexpo.ie
- HILARIOUS Hollywood star Rob Schneider may have broadened his focus to include directing, producing and writing, but after 17 years, the Emmy Award winner is making a return to the stage, with a tremendous response. He is now on a new stand-up tour, selling out shows three weeks in advance. He will be touring through this summer and will play one night at Dublin's Vicar Street on July 2.
- ON the back of their incredible performance at Marley Park last Thursday, US rockers Paramore have announced details of a return to Dublin on Saturday, November 6, at the O2. Tickets are on sale from next Wednesday, June 30, at 9am from Ticketmaster outlets.
Tickets are priced between €38 (standing) and €41 (seated) and can be bought online at Ticketmaster.ie.
All ticket prices are inclusive of booking fee. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.