independent

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Man injured after stove explodes

Brendan Keane

A man was injured in Monageer after the stove in his home exploded. A spokesperson for Enniscorthy fire service said members were called to the house where to deal with a small fire.

They also administered first aid to a person in the house who suffered scald injuries from water. An ambulance was also called and the man was taken to hospital for treatment.

The incident occurred at around 6.30 p.m. on Friday, March 29. The fire service spokesperson said the force of the explosion blew out the windows in the man's house.

Enniscorthy Guardian

News