* The death has occurred of John Keenan, Coast Road, Blackrock, and formerly of Bellingham Castle, Castlebellingham, on May 4, peacefully at home surrounded by his family. Reposing at his son Paschal's home, The Lynn's, Annagassan, from 12 noon on Monday. Removal on Tuesday morning at 11.40 a.m. to St. Mary's Church Kilsaran arriving for Mass at 12 noon, with burial afterwards in the adjoining cemetery.
* The death has occurred of Paula Murphy (née Johnston), New Line Road, Lower Faughart and formerly Lennon-Melia Terrace, Dundalk, peacefully, in the tender and dedicated care of the staff of Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda, surrounded by her family. Reposing at home from 7 p.m. on Sunday. Removal on Tuesday at 10.15 a.m., to St. Brigid's Church, Kilcurry, arriving for Mass at 11 a.m. Funeral afterwards to St. Patrick's Cemetery, proceeding on foot from Lennon-Melia Terrace.
* The death has occurred of Cecelia Mulligan (née McCartney) 1 Milestown, Castlebellingham, Louth, peacefully at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Drogheda. Reposing at her residence from 6 p.m. this Thursday evening. Removal on Friday evening at 7 p.m. to Saint Marys Church, Kilsaran arriving at 7.30 p.m. Funeral Mass on Saturday morning at 11 a.m. Burial afterwards in the adjoining Cemetery.
* The death has occurred of Declan O'Kane, Clonsilla, Dublin and Dundalk, Louth, on May 1 (suddenly). Declan, beloved husband of Mary (nee O'Rourke) and dear father of John Roderick. Removal from Cunningham's Funeral Home, Clonsilla on Monday to Newland's Cross Crematorium arriving for a Service of Remembrance of Declan's life at 2.30 p.m.
* The death has occurred of Frances 'Bonnie' Roddy (née Farrelly) Rampark, Jenkinstown, Dundalk, Louth, peacefully, at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda, surrounded by her family. Removal on Saturday at 10.45 a.m. to St. Mary's Church, Lordship, arriving for Mass at 11 a.m. Funeral afterwards to Lordship Cemetery.