| 7.1°C Dublin

Theresa Murphy

Theresa Murphy is a barrister at law based in Galway. Email: theresamurphy@lawlibrary.ie

Under the Fair Deal Scheme, the person in need of care makes a contribution and the State pays the balance

It is clear that for many farmers survival without an off-farm income will not be possible. Stock image. Gallery

Showing 1 - 30 of 103 results