Angry drivers fear elevated insurance premiums will now become new norm
Charlie WestonCar insurance costs are falling, according to official statistics. The cost of cover fell by 12.8pc in the year to February, according to the Central Statistics Office (CSO).
- All I want for Christmas is... Life cover for my family?
- These factors impact car insurance premiums - but what can you do to bring costs down?
- Case study: 'My Dublin colleagues are paying excessive car insurance costs - much higher than my premium'
- 'I was quoted €4,000 on my return to Ireland' - Expats face losing no claims bonus and unable to afford car insurance
- Car insurance premiums 'should come down now uncertainty around Setanta collapse resolved'