Kim's nuclear u-turn
On the face of it, North Korea's surprise announcement yesterday to suspend its nuclear and missile tests and shut down its atomic test site showed that Kim Jong-un is making the right gestures ahead of next week's summit with Moon Jae-in, South Korea's president.
- North Korea says nuclear and long-range missile tests are suspended
- North Korea suspends nuclear and long-range missile tests
- South and North Korea set up first hotline between leaders ahead of...
- CIA chief meets Kim in secret to set up summit with Trump
- Trump says unless North Korea summit ‘fruitful’ he will pull out