Free mental health talks
A series of lectures on mental health issues which are free to the public will take place in the coming weeks in Dublin.
The lectures will be held from 8pm to 9.30pm Monday evenings in Saint John of God Hospital on the Stillorgan Road, Dublin from Monday, March 3, to Monday, April 14 (excluding the bank holiday on Monday, March 17).
* Anxiety Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment.
* Positive Ageing: A Realistic View.
* What is it About Modern Life that makes us Depressed?
* Insights and Helpful Hints on Managing the Impact on Social Media on Relationships.
* Motivation and Change: What Happens when your Sweet Tooth says Yes and your Wisdom Tooth says No?
* Living Mindfully in a Material World.
The first lecture on Monday March 3 and will be given by psychiatrist Dr Cian Denihan will deal with anxiety disorders available. Phone (01) 277 1400
Health & Living