Irish tour operators are proceeding with their Tunisia programmes this Friday, despite the terrorist attack in Sousse last week.
During the attack, a gunman mowed down 38 people on a Mediterranean beach - including Irish holidaymakers Lorna Carty and Laurence and Martina Hayes.
The Department of Foreign Affairs has since advised holidaymakers to "exercise extreme caution" in Tunisia, though it has not declared travel to be unsafe.
In the absence of a definite 'red flag', Sunway has opted to proceed with its Tunisian programme - operated via a weekly charter from Dublin Airport.
The next charter will go ahead on Friday, July 3, it has confirmed.
Last Friday, 59 of 171 passengers opted not to travel on the 15.30 flight to Monastir after news of the terrorist attack broke. Sunway offered these passengers full refunds.
A further 112 continued with their travel plans, however.
Sunway has not revealed how many passengers are booked to travel on July 3, or the subsequent charter on July 10. Nor has it said whether any of these customers have cancelled, changed their travel arrangements, or requested a refund.
Passengers booked to depart on July 3 have been offered the option of a refund or an alternative holiday - although customers must pay any difference in price.
The company is not offering refunds on July 10 and subsequent departures.
The options for anybody booked to travel from July 10 onwards are:
Similar options are being offered by tour operator Just Sunshine, which shares the Friday charter with Sunway - accounting for roughly 30 seats.
Both companies continue to liaise closely with the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Tunisian authorities and their reps on the ground.
Arrangements "are under constant review", Sunway says.
Going to press, it had packages bundling flights, transfers and seven nights' 2-star accommodation in Tunisia from €399pp departing July 10.
Sunway's Tunisia hotline is 01 231-1805.