Revealed: TripAdvisor's Top 10 restaurants in Ireland
Travellers' Choice Awards
Dublin and Kerry once more dominate TripAdvisor's annual list of the top fine dining restaurants in Ireland.
The 2017 Travellers’ Choice Awards see Dublin's Chapter One rise two places to take the No.1 spot, while Westport's An Port Mór jumps from ninth to second.
In total, the Top 10, based on millions of reviews collected from users over the past 12 months, features three restaurants from Kerry and four from the capital.
Travellers’ Choice Top 10 Irish Restaurants
- Chapter One, Dublin
- An Port Mór Restaurant, Westport
- The Chart House, Dingle
- Finns’ Table, Kinsale
- Pearl Brasserie, Dublin
- Mulberry Garden, Dublin
- Rozzers Restaurant, Aghadoe
- The Lime Tree Restaurant, Kenmare
- Campagne, Kilkenny
- Forest Avenue, Dublin
“In a fine dining scene that is competitive as ever, for Chapter One to have claimed the number one spot in Ireland is a huge achievement and goes to show what a great job the team is doing,” commented TripAdvisor spokesperson, Hayley Coleman.
Chef Ross Lewis's northside restaurant, which recently retained its Michelin Star, is one of Ireland's flagship dining experiences and hugely respected in the foodie community.
Diners can choose from a four-course menu (€75pp), tasting menu (€95pp) or a three-course pre-theatre menu available from €39.50pp.
Mulberry Garden, which topped TripAdvisor's 2016 list, slips to sixth.
TripAdvisor has also announced its Top 10 find dining restaurants worldwide, with The Black Swan at Oldstead in North Yorkshire taking first place.
TripAdvisor's Top 10 global restaurants
- The Black Swan at Oldstead, Oldstead, UK
- Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, New Milton, UK
- Maison Lameloise, Chagny, France
- L'Auberge de l'Ill, Illhaeusern, France
- Martin Berasategui, Lasarte, Spain
- Daniel, New York City, US
- La Colombe, Constantia, South Africa
- David's Kitchen, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Maido, Lima, Peru
- El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain