'I thought the Camino was for old people' – A teenager’s take on the walk of a lifetime
14-year-old Kyle O’Neill was expecting to walk the Camino. What he wasn’t expecting was the envelope I handed him.
- Kindness on the Camino: My three lessons from the world's greatest walk
- Six alternatives to the Camino: Beat the crowds on the world's greatest walk
- Italy's Camino: Walk a road less travelled on the Via Francigena
- 10 tips for the Camino de Santiago
- Camino Love Affair: Why the Irish love the world's best walk