Latest motoring news: Skoda releases Kamiq 'baby' crossover image
Skoda has finally released an official image of its Kamiq 'baby' crossover. It is, as you probably know by now, the third and smallest of its 'K' class of crossovers (Kodiaq and Karoq make up the range).
It's a rival for the Nissan Juke (what isn't?). Skoda here say orders will be taken from October for early next-year delivery. Expect prices below the Octavia's.
* The new Korando SUV from SsangYong (pictured) will be shown at Geneva next month.
The line-up for this rival to the Nissan Qashqai will be bolstered by an electric version in 2020.
* Nissan will show its new IMQ concept at Geneva. It is widely regarded as a Qashqai-sized SUV. It will have raised ride height and will look like a crossover-coupé.
* Toyota has revealed a 'warm' GR Sport version of its new Corolla.
The Corolla GR Sport will be joined by the Corolla Trek (a rugged version of the Touring Sports estate) at Geneva.
* Peugeot will lead the PSA group back to the US and Canada after a 28-year absence.
Since heralding its planned return, the company has insisted that any of its brands - Citroen, DS for example - might head-up the return.
But Peugeot has emerged as the chosen one.
* Citroën will showcase 100 years of technology and cars at Geneva.
* Renault says it has sold 200,000 electric vehicles in Europe since its Z.E. range started back in 2011.