Motorists may need green card insurance proof
Irish motorists will need a special "green card" as proof of insurance cover in the North and Britain if there is a no-deal Brexit.
- 'We're not ready - we are screwed,' businesses warn
- Kevin Doyle: 'We cannot rely on Arlene and Boris to fix Border'
- Two MEPs now face being blocked from taking seats
- Q&A: 'Extra time' looms but the election clock ticks on for the European Union
- John Downing: 'We do not know how much 'planning for the worst' really is happening right now'