Lego Dimensions Competition T&Cs
1. The competition runs from 11/11/2015 - 04/11/2015
2. The winner will be chosen on 30/11/2015 and the winners will be notified by email.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the competition before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.
© 2015 The LEGO Group. ™ & © DC Comics. THE LEGO MOVIE © The LEGO Group & WBEI. © New Line. ™ & © SZC lic. to WBIE. ™ & © Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Doctor Who logo © 2009 & TM BBC. Lic. by BBC WW Ltd. Ghostbusters™ & © 2015 CPII. BACK TO THE FUTURE ™ & © Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. JURASSIC WORLD ™ Universal Studios and Amblin & motion picture © Universal Studios, Amblin and Legendary Pictures. © & ™ Valve. ™ & © Hanna-Barbera. ™ & © 2015 Fox. ™ & © Turner Entertainment Co. ™ & © WBEI.
LEGO DIMENSIONS Videogame software © 2015 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. © 2015 The LEGO Group. Batman and all related characters, and elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2015. THE LEGO MOVIE © The LEGO Group & Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. © 2015 New Line Productions Inc. All The Lord of the Rings content other than content from the New Line films © 2015 The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises (“SZC”). The Lord of the Rings and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of SZC under license to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. BBC, DOCTOR WHO (word marks, logos and devices) are trademarks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under license. BBC logo © BBC 1996. Doctor Who logo © BBC 2009. ™ & © 2015 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. Jurassic World is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. MIDWAY, individual game titles and all related elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Portal and the Portal logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. Portal and Portal 2 © Valve Corporation. SCOOBY-DOO and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera. THE SIMPSONS™ & © 2015 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co. KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Windows and the Windows Vista Start button are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. The “PS” family logo and “PS3” are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The “PS4” and “PSVITA” logos are trademarks of the same company. Wii U, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2012 Nintendo. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.