This imposing property is 330 sqm in size and sits on around 11 acres of land with stables, stores and paddocks included.
There is a walled garden with fruit trees. Further purchase of land is available by negotiation. It was once part of the Egmont estate and dates from the mid-18th Century and has remained in the same family since 1886, having been added to and re-designed on a number of occasions.
It still retains high ceilings and large windows and the library (8m x 4.9m) had been dismantled before being rebuilt 25 years ago to the original design.
The house is entered via an outer and inner hall and there is a dining room, drawing room, study and conservatory along with the kitchen. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a glazed door to the balcony over the entrance porch, and en suite. There are four additional bedrooms.
Enquiries to: Michael H Daniels, Fermoy. (025 31023)