Restaurant meals 'are busting calorie limit'
The calorie content of popular meals in restaurant chains is excessive and only a minority are meeting public health recommendations, a new report warns.
- Three ways: How to indulge this Christmas without piling on the weight
- Average Irish adult expected to pile on half a stone over festive season
- Karl Henry: The 'stairs only' rule and other simple ways to offset the Christmas bulge
- Advent calendars adding to the childhood obesity crisis, warns TV's Dr Eva
- Are carbs back on the menu? Consuming less protein could be the key to a longer life