1. Lift weights. Tim says: "Most of the people in old folks' homes have nothing medically wrong with them, they're just weak and frail. It's a lack of strength that robs us of our mobility."
2. Don't diet -- this will age you as the body turns to burning muscle to replace the energy you're no longer getting from food.
3. Don't smoke, reduce your coffee and alcohol and don't eat empty processed foods.
4. Get lots of sunlight. Vitamin D has been shown to prevent sickness, maintain strong bones and elevate your mood, giving you a more youthful outlook.
5. Avoid toxic environments and chemicals, especially cosmetics that contain parabens and laureth sulphates. Tim says: "If you wouldn't put it in your mouth, don't put it on your skin."