Trainer Siobhan Byrne's recommended eating plan to help you stay on track for fit January.
1. Sweet potato, spinach and feta cheese omelette.
2. Toasted wholegrain slices with all-natural peanut butter and sliced banana.
3. Porridge: Make with water and top with sliced banana and cinnamon.
4. Poached eggs with avocado.
5. Vegetarian option: Homemade breakfast baked beans (no added sugar) with one slice of spelt toast. 100g fruit salad with yoghurt/dairy free yoghurt.
1. Sweet potato, avocado and chicken salad.
2. Wholegrain sandwich with double chicken, houmous and salad.
3. Chicken and butternut squash quinoa with green vegetables.
4. Roast mushroom, sweet pepper and red onion frittata
5. Vegetarian option: Chickpea and mixed-bean salad with feta cheese and chopped cherry tomatoes. Snacks
1. 100g yoghurt, 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder and one teaspoon of hazelnut butter.
2. 25g of mixed homemade roasted nuts in paprika and cracked black pepper.
3. Piece of fruit.
4. Natural yoghurt with some diced apple, cinnamon and four to six crushed nuts.
5. Protein bar.
1. Chicken stirfry cooked in coconut oil with chopped asian greens served with 50g organic brown rice.
2. Wild-caught salmon with vegetables and sweet potato.
3. Homemade sweet potato cottage pie.
4. Chicken and squash red Thai curry. Served with 50g organic brown rice.
5. Vegetarian option: curried casserole with mixed beans, red lentils, carrots and baby potatoes. Limit potatoes to 75g per portion.
Health & Living