Spinach and Feta Frittata
* 40g butter
* 450g spinach leaves, stalks discarded, washed and shredded
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 150g sundried tomatoes
* 8 Omega eggs (the hens are fed Omega-3-enriched feed)
* 175ml single cream
* 200g feta cheese, cut into cubes
* 100g mature cheddar, grated
* Preheat the oven to 200C. Place a 25cm ovenproof frying pan on a medium heat, add 15g of the butter, and the spinach leaves, season with salt and pepper and stir over the heat until the spinach wilts. Drain the spinach and set aside.
* In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream and cheeses, reserving a bit of cheese for topping.
* Mix in the spinach and sundried tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
* Put the pan back on the heat and add the remaining butter. When the butter is melted and foaming, pour in the egg, spinach and cheese mixture and turn the heat down to low. Cook for 3–4 minutes.
* Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top then place in the oven and cook for 8–10 minutes or until golden on top and just set in the centre.
* Slice into wedges and serve straight from the pan with a side salad or crusty bread. It can be served hot or at room temperature.