Salmon Nicoise Salad
* 2 salmon fillets
* 250g baby potatoes, halved
* 4 free-range eggs
* 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
* 1 bunch asparagus
* 2 baby cos lettuces, leaves separated and washed
* 2 tbsp capers, drained
* Juice of 1/2 lemon
* 1tbsp olive oil
* 1tsp Dijon mustard
* Salt and pepper
* Boil the baby potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes in a large pot of boiling water until just tender.
* Season the salmon fillets and pop under the grill for 4 to 5 minutes a side until just cooked. Flake into large pieces.
* Place the eggs in a pot of cold water and bring up to the boil. Reduce to a vigorous simmer and simmer for 6 minutes. Drain and cover with cold water, then peel off the shell and halve.
* Blanch the asparagus for 3 minutes then freshen in ice water.
* Pour the dressing ingredients into a clean jam jar and shake to emulsify.
* Gently toss together all the salad ingredients and scatter over some capers. Drizzle over the dressing and serve.