Mini Kale Fritattas
Serve up these bite-sized treats as part of a buffet brunch.
75g chorizo, sliced into small cubes
1 clove of garlic
8 large eggs (this may seem like a lot but don't forget you'll be feeding a crowd)
100g of crumbly goat cheese
1. Heat a pan over a medium heat. Dry fry the chorizo cubes until they release their delicious oils and start to crisp up. Remove the chorizo from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside on some kitchen towel.
2. Prepare your kale by slicing the leaves from the stalks and shredding thinly with a knife. Wash well. Discard the stalks.
3. Add the kale to the same frying pan you used to cook the chorizo and cook for three minutes over a medium heat. Finely grate the garlic clove on top of the kale for the last minute, stirring well.
4. Use the sunflower oil to grease a cupcake tray. Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
5. Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl, adding a generous pinch of salt and pepper and whisking well.
6. Place a few cubes of chorizo and a tablespoon of kale into each of the 12 holes. Top up with your whisked eggs and a crumble of goat cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Serve immediately.