Recipe of the week: celeriac slaw
We're down to the last of our celeriac crop. I make up a batch of this on Sunday nights and it makes for a few days of fine lunches.
* 1 celeriac, peeled and coarsely grated
* 3 apples, peeled and coarsely grated
* 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
* 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
* 100g mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
* Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. You can add a handful of raisins if you like. Don't scrimp on the parsley.