Anyone for a cuppa? Dublin Coffee & Tea Festival 2015 announced
Pop the kettle on, The Dublin Coffee & Tea Festival is returning for a second year.
The popular event will take place in the RDS, Dublin from 11th to 13th September.
Some 6,000 tea and coffee enthusiasts flocked to the inaugural festival last year to taste what the coffee and tea industry in Ireland had to offer.
The three day event features fringe events, family fun and informative workshops all related to a cuppa brew.
Here are 5 things to see and do at the festival:
1. The Roasters Village hosting an array of coffee and tea micro roasters.
2. The SCAE Brew School where visitors will be shown how to use different brewing methods.
3. The National Home Barista Championships as well as The Food Village for Artisan food and beverage suppliers whose products compliments the coffee and tea drinking experience.
4. A photo exhibition relating to coffee by celebrated photographer Sean Hawkey in conjunction with event partners Fairtrade Ireland.
5. Warm up events, such as a Latte Art contenst, in anticipation of the World Barista Championship, which will be hosted in Dublin in June 2016.
“This is an exciting time for the coffee and tea lovers in Ireland – with more and more people being aware of the variety of products on offer and demanding best quality, suppliers are working hard to keep them happy resulting in a fantastic market in Ireland that is as good if not better than any of our world counterparts. Dublin Coffee and Tea Festival 2015 is going to be a showcase of all the premium products available to consumers today with a laid back, live entertainment festival-vibe to make it the perfect family day out," Larry Smith, Chairman IFSA, said.
For more information about the event, visit www.dublincoffeefestival.com