Eco-anxiety: 'There is hope... saving the planet starts with small steps'
At a time when an increasingly youthful new wave of eco-warriors join the fight against climate change, growing numbers of young eco-worriers are being driven to despair over the threat it poses to their future.
- 'It's just people selling you stuff you don't need': How to reduce plastics in your grocery shop
- Aspirational recyclers: Many fail to follow the 'clean, dry, loose' mantra
- On the right wave length... surfer scientist Easkey Britton on the extraordinary effects of water
- Molly Hoque: 'Green wave is not a trend - it's my generation acting on very real fears for our future'
- Catherine O'Mahony: 'Stakes are sky-high over climate change, yet we mock and 'ah bless' teenagers' activism. But they're rightly angry and that's neither silly nor cute - it's serious'