Two-fish pie with veg (12 months+)
5 Anya potatoes
100g (three and a half oz) green beans
150g (5oz) peas, fresh or frozen
1 salmon fillet, about 200g (7oz)
1 cod fillet, about 150g (5oz)
100ml (three and a half oz) creme fraiche
2 teaspoons lemon juice
4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
10g (quarter oz) butter
2 tablespoons full-fat milk
Pinch of salt
Pinch of ground nutmeg
* Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (350 degrees F/gas mark 4)
* Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces. Put the pieces into a saucepan, cover them with water, bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes.
* Meanwhile, trim the green beans.
Put the beans and peas into another pan, cover the vegetables with water, bring them to the boil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Drain and roughly chop the vegetables with a knife.
* Cut the fish fillets into pieces. Make sure there are no bones.
* Place the fish pieces at the base of a deep, oven-proof casserole.
Cover with the drained green vegetables.
Coat the fish and vegetables with the creme fraiche mixed with the lemon juice and basil.
* Drain the potatoes and mash them with the butter, milk, salt and nutmeg.
Cover the fish and vegetable mixture with the mashed potatoes and bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
* If baby is not yet used to eating chunks of food, mash the pieces of fish.