Stay sun safe tips from Caldesun
Here are some tips for staying safe in the sun this summer:
• Children less than 6 months ought to be kept in the shade at all times – use protective umbrella / parasols / protectors for your baby.
• Try and keep your older children indoors during the hours of 11 am and 3 pm or at least, encourage them to play in the shade.
• Provide hats and sunglasses for your children – let your child pick their hat so that they will wear it– and let them choose ‘cool’ wrap-around sunglasses which have 100% UV protection and have UV 400 which means the sunglasses protect from both UV-A and UV-B rays.
• Dress your children in loose fitting clothes that cover their arms and legs.
• Most importantly – use Caldesun Sun Protection before going out into the sun. Reapply after swimming and during the day to protect your child from the sun’s damaging rays and then you can relax and enjoy yourselves!
• Caldesun is a unique sun protection product with UV-A, UV-B and IR-A cell protection for the skin. It comes in 30 and 50 SPF and is ideal for the most sensitive of skins.
Stay Sun Safe with Caldesun –Unique UV-A, UV-B and IR-A cell protection for the skin