Waiting game for family and IBRC
What next for the IBRC (formerly Anglo)?
• Wait for bankruptcy official to investigate the affairs of Sean Quinn and see what assets, if any, can be recouped for the Irish taxpayer.
• Wait on a key ruling to come from Cyprus regarding the Quinn Group's reputed €500m property empire.
• Bask in the PR glow (even if it is pyrrhic) of bringing Sean Quinn's bankruptcy back across the border.
What next for Sean Quinn and his family?
• Sean Quinn must make himself available to the court official charged with taking control of his financial affairs.
• Wife Patricia and five children wait on decision next month to find out if they can formally accuse Anglo of lending them money it shouldn't have.
• Mrs Quinn waits for her day in Supreme Court to appeal a judgment ordering her to repay €3m loan from IBRC.