Top things to do over bank holiday
1. Kilkenny Roots and Rhythm Festival.
2. National Hurling League final -- Cork take on Kilkenny in Thurles tomorrow.
3. Cork International Choral Festival -- world-class choirs.
4. Feile na Bealtaine Arts Festival in Dingle, Co Kerry -- street theatre, children's events and poetry trail.
5. Connemara Mussel Festival -- includes music, walks, talks, theatre and children's activities.
6. The Dublin Gay Theatre Festival returns with a programme of new Irish and international works.
7. Roscommon Lamb Festival -- for something a bit different, venture to Co Roscommon for the foodies' favourite lamb festival.
8. Festival of the Fires in Co Westmeath.
9. Vantastival in Bellurgan Park, Co Louth.
10. Maritime Matters Festival at Hook Lighthouse in Co Wexford today.
11. Invasion Dublin at CityWest Hotel -- Star Wars show runs until Monday. Tickets cost €12.50.