The reforms at a glance
* Ireland to get €1.2bn a year for single-farm payment.
* €103m of this payment to be redistributed so that all farmers get at least 60pc of national average payment per hectare.
* This means a minimum payment of around €150 per hectare by 2019.
* 60,000 Irish farmers to gain an average of 35pc, while 50,000 to lose an average of 12pc.
* Maximum loss to higher-earning farmers is 30pc of per-hectare payment.
* Young farmer top-up of 25pc for under-40s who have set up in last five years.
* Sugar quotas to end in 2017.
* No milk market supply restrictions after 2015.
* €330m per year for rural development measures, which can include additional young farmer incentives, environmental schemes etc.