The investigations into alleged leaks
The GSOC investigations: 1) Death of the model Katy French - journalists from Independent News and Media (INM) and 'Irish Daily Mail'.
2) Complaint by a former government minister of publication of allegations of child abuse - RTÉ and INM.
3) Arrest of TD Clare Daly on suspicion of drink-driving - 'Irish Daily Star' and 'Irish Dail Mail'.
4) Complaint by a member of an international crime gang about media use of information about them - various media outlets.
The Garda investigations
1) Contacts between journalists and a garda officer who was authorised to speak to the media, after publicity about the removal of Roma children from their homes - various media outlets including INM, RTÉ and the 'Irish Sun'.
2) Complaint about leaked statements to Oireachtas committee on the banking inquiry - 'The Sunday Business Post' and several political correspondents.
3) The publication of CCTV footage of a collision on Christmas morning - 'Irish Daily Star' and 'Irish Sun'.
4) Complaint about reports of criminal charges pending against protesters at Jobstown, Tallaght, when Tánaiste Joan Burton was detained in her car for two hours - RTÉ and 'Irish Examiner'
5) Plus a complaint to GSOC by 'Sunday World' journalist Nicola Tallant, who was told her phone had been monitored by a senior garda officer.