Saving for your new home
Saving for your dream home is an important part of the homebuying process, and you should begin this as early as possible. KBC offer a range of saving products
You should begin saving for your deposit as early as possible - or you may want to save for some fix-up works once you are in your home for a few years. The KBC Regular Saver Account could work for you.
You don't need a big lump sum to start saving. With the KBC Regular Saver Account you can get into the monthly saving habit. You can save between €100 and €1,000 per month. As an optional extra with your KBC Current Account, you can get a 1% bonus on top of the current KBC Regular Saver rate of 0.99% (1.00% AER). That's a 1.98% (2.00% AER) variable.
- Fund a joint account with two Standing Orders (one per individual per month).*
- Two monthly payment breaks allowed each calendar year.**
- Withdraw funds on demand.
- Maximum balance is €50,000.***
• *Maximum of two individuals on the account.
• **To take a payment break you must cancel your Standing Order and give instruction to reinstate the Standing Order for your next payment.
• ***Once this limit is reached, the entire balance (and any continuing Standing Order lodgments) will earn interest at the Standard Demand Deposit Account interest rate.
• Only available to Personal Customers.
• No lump sum lodgments allowed.
• Only one single and one joint Regular Saver Account permitted per individual. AER means Annual Equivalent Rate.
• Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (where applicable and applied annually on the 30th December).
• Rates subject to availability.
• Information correct as of 9th February 2017.
• Terms and conditions apply to the KBC Current Account and KBC Regular Saver.