So what's changed?
Changes to water charges after three-week Fine Gael-Labour row:
* The "standing charge" of €50 per year has been abolished, although a charge could still feature for holiday homes.
* But the average family will still pay €248 per year as originally planned.
* Low-income groups like pensioners, carers, and the disabled will get €100 towards the annual bill.
* A rebate will be paid to householders after meter installation if consumption is below the amount charged via estimate.
* Faster meter installation is planned with the bulk of homes done by mid-2016 – not the end of that year as previously outlined.