Friday 20 April 2018

Parents see son (14) electrocuted

A TEENAGE boy died after he was electrocuted while using a power washer at his grandfather's house.

Jack Lyons was with his parents when the tragedy happened on his grandfather's farm in Ahalin, Ballingarry, Co Limerick, yesterday.

Meanwhile, a young girl died last night after an accident on her parents' farm in Laois on Sunday.

Irish Independent

Today's news headlines, directly to your inbox every morning.

Editor's Choice

Also in Irish News