Key points from the FDI plan
* Continue to commit to the 12.5pc corporation tax rate.
* Target a top five ranking for international competitiveness.
* Position as a leading location for start-ups and fast-growing businesses.
* Improve information sharing between agencies.
* Competition for investment has increased dramatically.
* Differentiate itself from the rest for investment.
* Be renowned internationally for high-level abilities of the workforce.
* Achieve a record of world-leading research and innovation in key areas.
* Deliver a choice of attractive locations for investment.
* Identify opportunities in sectors where Ireland can attract jobs.