Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is open to residents in the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and over at the time of sending in their flight application.
2. This voucher entitles the bearer to one return economy flight including airport taxes to one of the following destinations: Madrid, Paris, London, Frankfurt, Manchester, Lisbon, Oslo, Berlin and Milan with selected airlines.
3. Flights departures are from Dublin or Cork (Except no flights from Cork to Stockholm, Berlin or Rome). Other departure airports may be available at a supplement.
4. Only one flight application per person, per household and per booking group and only one flight application per envelope.
5. Under the terms of this offer, Sweete may not offer all flights direct from the departure airport to the listed destinations and non-direct flights may incur a supplement and/or a short stopover. The departure airport and routes available will depend on the destination, time of travel and airline used. The airline booked will be at the discretion of Sweete. All flights are subject to promotional availability.
6. A second passenger may travel with the voucher holder for €99 return, plus airport taxes and any applicable handling fees. Any additional passengers will pay the standard airfare and taxes that apply at the time of booking.
7. Any additional supplements, transfers must be paid in full at time of booking. Sweete will be delighted to book your hotel accommodation and have fantastic rates with hotels worldwide
8. In order to process your application you must give three alternative destinations and three different months of travel. If you application is not completed in this way, your application will not be processed.
9. In order to cover credit card commissions and other expenses payable by Sweete, all credit card payments are subject to a 2.5% charge. Visa Debit cards are also acceptable for payment these are not subject to a commissions charge.
10. It is strongly recommended that adequate travel insurance is purchased to cover all passengers on this booking. Sweete will be pleased to assist you with your travel insurance requirements but this is not compulsory. However, Sweete cannot be held responsible should you fail to take out adequate travel insurance. By confirming a booking with Sweete you are agreeing, on behalf of all passengers, to this contract. You will be asked to confirm that you have read and accept this on your application form, please do so to ensure that Sweete can process your application.
11. It is the voucher holder’s responsibility to arrange Passport and Visa requirements. You must ensure that you have at least 6 months validity after return date back to the ROI.
12. The application instructions (how to apply) and all other information stated within this document also form part of the terms and conditions of this offer. The usual terms and conditions of special fare International Air Transport Association tickets apply to any flight booking. A copy of these may be requested from Sweete, PO Box 12544, Dublin 18.
13. Vouchers which are defaced, photocopied or damaged will not be accepted. The promoter cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen vouchers. . The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way than that described. Original vouchers only.
14. Once your flight has been booked and confirmed no amendments can be made to your booking, any monies paid cannot be refunded.
15. Sweete cannot be held responsible for any alterations or cancellations to flight schedules, routes and destinations and reserve the right to use alternative suppliers. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice in the event of war, terrorism, earthquake, catastrophe or similar event.
16. A minimum of 45 days advance notice before your requested months of travel is required. The lead name on the booking must be aged at least 18. A maximum length of stay of 30 days applies. Travel may be on any day of the week.
17. There can be no guarantee that your requested choices of destinations and/or dates available at time of booking, nor can we guarantee travel on a specific route or on a specific date.
18. This voucher is non transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it is issued. Vouchers cannot be resold or given away.
19. This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher or promotion.
20. Proof of posting is not acceptable as proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or damaged application forms. Please note it is not possible for the promoter or Sweete to replace this voucher if it is lost.
21. Flight applications must be submitted before 26 August 2016 and all travel must be completed before 24 February 2017. This offer is not valid for travel during the Christmas, New Year, Easter and Bank Holiday periods. Applications received after this timeline cannot be processed. Sweete will be able to investigate complaints or queries up to 14 days after you submitted your flight application form. Once the 14 days have passed we will not be able to provide any further investigations and the offer is deemed closed.
22. The flight offer is subject to promotional availability. Availability can be affected by a number of reasons beyond the control of Sweete. These include adverse weather conditions, terrorist activities, political incidences, supplier change of ownership, supplier insolvency and airline operational difficulties.
23. The voucher holder will be contacted with an offer of outbound and return flights. Once a flight offer has been made, you must confirm acceptance within 24 hours. Flights cannot be held on your behalf and are subject to availability.
24. Please be aware that the airline companies may be running their own unrelated reduced flight offers at the time you are applying with your voucher. It is always worth checking to see whether any of these offers are available before your use your flight voucher and whether you could be making better savings.
25. Sweete cannot be held responsible for the exchange rate used by your credit card issuer.
26. Cancellations and No Shows: Any confirmed booking which is either cancelled or the passenger does not show up for the flights are subject to an administration charge. This charge will be €25 per person where the passenger cancels and €85 per person for passengers who fail show up for their flight. Credit card details must be provided on your application form in order to cover cancellation or no show fees. Fees will only be charged to the provided credit card in the event of no show or cancellations. Free flight bookings do not include luggage check-in costs which may be incurred by certain airlines. Online check in applies to all flight bookings therefore please contact Sweete before your flight departure with your passport details.
27. Free flight bookings do not include luggage check-in costs which may be incurred by certain airlines. Online check in applies to all flight bookings therefore please contact Sweete before your flight departure with your passport details.
28. This promotion is operated by Sweete Ltd. In conjunction with travel partner Platinum Travel, TA 0634.
29. Sweete does not accept any responsibility for goods and services supplied by third parties. All correspondence should be directed to Irish Independent Free Flights, PO Box 12544, Dublin 18.
30. If your application does not contain a Self Stamped Addressed Envelope, it will not be processed.