Motorists' guide to getting around the city this weekend
• Motorists heading outside the city are advised to use East Link Bridge, Church St Bridge, or Islandbridge. those travelling from outside Dublin should use the M50.
• Bloom flower show: A free shuttle leaves from Parkgate St, beside Heuston Station. Parking is €5.
• Chesterfield Avenue will be open but the Ashtown Gate in the park will be closed.
• The North Road will operate on one-way systems to facilitate traffic.
• On entering the park via the Cabra Gate, there is no right turn.
• Odd Lamp Road will be opened.
• Parking on Chesterfield Avenue will be restricted.
Bavaria City Racing event on Sunday, June 3
• From 7pm today to 5.30am on Monday there will be closures on O'Connell Bridge, Westmoreland St, D'Olier St, College St, College Green, Dame St (College Green to South Great Georges St), Wellington Quay, Crampton Quay, Aston Quay.
• From 6pm today to 5.30am on Monday -- Burgh Quay, Georges Quay.
• From 6pm today to 9am on Monday -- Custom House Quay, North Wall Quay.
• From 6am to 8pm on Sunday -- Samuel Beckett Bridge, Talbot Memorial Bridge.
• From 5am to 8pm on Sunday -- Butt Bridge.
• South city inbound traffic on Pearse St, Mount St Lower, Leeson St Lower heading for city centre will be diverted via St Stephen's Green South and Cuffe Street.
• Diversions in city centre via Kevin St, Patrick St, Winetavern St, O'Donovan Rossa Bridge and North Quays.
• North city inbound traffic on Phibsborough Rd, Dorset St, Fairview heading to south city centre will be diverted via Church Street, Father Matthew Bridge and Bridge St.
• South city traffic on Rock Road/Merrion Road, Stillorgan Road/Donnybrook Road, Clonskeagh Rd, Milltown Road, Ranelagh, Rathgar Road/Rathmines Road heading for north city (not city centre) will be diverted via East Link or Clanbrassil Street, Patrick Street, High Street and Bridge Street, Father Matthew Bridge and Church Street.