The Byrne Identity: Life after the Biggest Boyband in the World
Interview in this Saturday's Weekend Magazine with Nicky Byrne
In this Saturday Weekend Magazine, we talk to popstar turned presenter Nicky Byrne on going from ‘Simon Cowell’s toy’ to master of his own destiny.
Meet the wild swimming fans who take the plunge in Ireland’s waterways every day, rain or shine
First Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, now Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale… As the A-listers file for mid-life divorce, can your marriage survive the frustrated 40s?
- Autumn trend report: Weekend guides you through the new season’s style
- Travel tribes: Your tongue-in-cheek guide to the people you meet in every holiday resort
- Life lessons with author Sinéad Moriarty
- Flashback to when the Boys Were Back in Town for first Slane concert in 1981
- Dermot Bannon: Why conservatories are a waste of space
- Diarmuid Gavin on planting for honeybees
- Donal Skehan make summer strawberry and ice-cream cupcakes
- Mastering mezze: delicious recipes for the middle-Eastern light bites
- Wine: Tasty Italian whites
To read pick up our exclusive interview in this week's Weekend Magazine with the Irish Independent. Or avail of a one week free trial of the digital edition of the paper here.