It’s that time of year again. We’re putting together our ‘Irish Life’ Calendar 2013, featuring a selection of stunning pictures taken by our photographers over the last year.
And we gave you the chance to vote for the photo you’d like to appear as our final image - January 2014.
And you voted in our thousands, with one clear winner. Tom Burke's photo of climate change campaigners wearing Homer Simpson masks outside the Dail triumphed by a long margin.
You'll now find it and our choice of images in the calendar, which will be free with the Irish Independent on Saturday January 5.
1. Enjoying Ladies Day at the Dublin Horse Show at the RDS
2. David Thompson pictured with Hugh Millar and John Duncan,all from Antrim, enjoy and ice cream cone in the rain at the National Ploughing Championships near New Ross, Co Wexford
3. Stop Climate Chaos campaigners in a protest outside Leinster House ahead of the UN Climate Conference in Doha
4. Paralympic Double Gold Medallist Mark Rohan pictured with Ten year old Oisin Putt, Ballycullen and Nine year old Shane Barker, Donabate at as they hold up his Gold medals
5. Two-year-old Cody Kenny, from BlueBall, Co Offaly, with his brother Reece (nine months) and their granddad Michael Mahon, from Shannonbridge, as they check out the form at the Galway Races in Ballybrit.
6. Juliet Casey (17), a ballet dancer from the Debbie Allen School of Dance in Dundrum, Co Dublin, was been accepted to a prestigious UK ballet school.