Irish Rail announces services running today
Irish Rail has revealed which services will begin running today.
It has taken longer than expected to return to normal as higher than expected volumes of snow fell on tracks.
The latest information is:
- DART, Northern Commuter and Belfast Enterprise are expected to resume between 12:00hrs and 14:00hrs
- Enterprise will resume with 12:35hrs Belfast to Dublin Connolly and 13:20hrs Dublin Connolly to Belfast
- Southside DART will be monitored for possible flooding in early afternoon
- Maynooth Commuter and Dublin Connolly to Sligo further update by 11:30hrs subject to Dublin Connolly to Maynooth line clearance
- M3 Parkway to Clonsilla is not expected to reopen today
- Dublin Connolly to Rosslare Europort is not expected to reopen today
- Dublin Heuston routes including Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Waterford, Galway, Westport/Ballina and Heuston Commuter further update by 11.30hrs subject to Dublin to Kildare line clearance
- Kilkenny to Waterford may not reopen today
- Ennis to Galway is expected to reopen at 12:00hrs approx
- Cork Commuter is expected to resume between 12:00hrs and 14:00hrs
- Limerick Junction to Waterford and Limerick to Ballybrophy via Nenagh are not expected to reopen today