These are the pictures taken from inside a landmark Dublin pub on the day of an All-Ireland football semi-final.
Quinn's pub in Drumcondra experienced a massive sewage leak on the Sunday that Dublin and Donegal clashed in the semi-final of last year's football championship.
The leak occurred a week before the pub was shut down for 48 hours by the HSE when inspectors found a dead rat, sewage and used toilet paper in the stockroom, indicating that it had not been adequately cleaned in the intervening days.
That inspection occurred the day after the All-Ireland hurling final that Tipperary and Kilkenny drew. Quinn's would have been packed with fans who travelled for the match.
The bar has been a magnet for GAA supporters from across the country for years, and is a favourite to visit before and after championship matches at nearby Croke Park.
Our pictures show how sewage and other filth spread across the establishment's stock room where its kegs are stored on Sunday, August 31 last year.
On the day of the leak, the pub would have been packed to capacity, with more than 81,000 fans at GAA headquarters for the highly anticipated encounter that saw the Dubs' hopes of lifting Sam dashed.
A source told the Herald that the toilets could not meet the demand of the large numbers of customers and simply gave way. Management at the pub refused to comment on the matter last night.
Quinn's was this week fined €1,750 for failing the HSE inspection a week after the pictures were taken and only a day after Kilkenny took on Tipperary in the 2014 All Ireland hurling final.
The premises were closed for 48 hours by the HSE on September 8 - the day after the All Ireland hurling final - after the inspection was carried out.
All of the drinks in the basement, worth €25,000, had to be destroyed. The health inspector who undertook the disgusting task of reviewing the establishment gave shocking evidence in court on Monday.
The pub's owners, Quinn Hospitality Ireland Operations 2 Ltd, with an address at Church View, Cavan, Co Cavan, pleaded guilty at Dublin District Court to breaking hygiene and foodstuff laws.
Environmental health inspector Chris Counihan told the judge presiding over the case that in his 17 years' experience he had not seen anything as bad.
He said he found "evidence of rat infestation" in two cellars where drinks were stored. In one cellar he found a dead rat on the floor and said no effort had been made to remove it.
There were also rat droppings on the floor as well as fragments of dried sewage and pieces of soiled tissue on the walls and on a manhole cover.
Mr Counihan said the dried fragments of toilet paper were a result of over-flowed sewage which contained human waste.
In the poorly-lit cellar there was evidence of "uncovered drainage" and pipes had no "pest protection" and "raw sewage over-flowed from a manhole", Mr Counihan said.
Drinks placed in the basement were at risk of contamination from diseases including E.coli, salmonella and hepatitis which are spread by human waste, as well as the bacterial infection Leptospirosis which can be carried in rat droppings.
Mr Counihan said there was no pest control and he described the condition of the place as "the worst I've seen".