Children facing two-year wait to see obesity specialists
Children who need therapy for obesity are facing a two-year wait to be seen in the country's only multidisciplinary clinic in Temple Street Children's Hospital.
- 'Doomed to failure' - new voluntary code on junk food advertising criticised by health charity
- Overcrowding crisis: Hot meals banned for patients languishing on hospital trolleys
- Obesity could be stopped if kids were taught to cook in school, says Rachel
- HSE plans surgery for obese children
- How parents can tell if their child is obese and what they can do about it