Deals on wheels
Cars for the good times:
1. A Lincoln executive limousine, which seats nine people in the back with a bar and DVD player, is expected to sell for between €15,000 and €20,000. It initially cost about €80,000.
2. The stereotypical vehicle of the yummy-mummy, a Range Rover Vogue, will probably go for €35,000. It is worth about €50,000.
3. A 2006 Toyota Hilux, a pick-up truck beloved by builders and contractors during the Celtic Tiger, is expected to sell for about €15,000. A similar vehicle on the forecourt costs €21,000.
Cars for the tight times:
1. A 2008 diesel Audi A3 is expected to go for €15,000, half the price it would cost to buy a new one.
2. The 'boy-racer' special, an orange 2.5-litre Ford Focus, is expected to go for about €11,000. The seats in the car are worth some €3,000.
3. A 2005 E-Class Mercedes will go for around €16,000, according to the organisers of the auction. This is quite a drop from the original €82,000 price tag.